Welcome to the Arab Countries Web Directory (A2KD)!
Today's 3 Quotes
- "It's always too early to quit."
Norman Vincent Peale
- "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today."
H. G. Wells
- "One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters."
From BrainyQuote (www.brainyquote.com)
The Arab Countries Web Directory is a "stop searching, start finding" repository of major websites in the 22 Arab countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti,
Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
and Yemen. You can browse the directory by category or by country. For example, if you are looking for five star hotels in UAE, you may start with the category
(Hotels - 5 Star Or Better) and then select UAE or start with countries (UAE) and select the five star hotels category. To save the A2KD address,
please add this site to your favorites:
bookmark A2KD (or press Ctrl-D).
Find and help others find:
A2KD is the Find (not search) engine. Results are 2 clicks away! If you own (or know) a resource in one of the existing categories that is not listed, please feel free to add it using the
Add Site menu.
Guest added resources are not available immediately (they must be approved by the admin first). To request correction of an existing resource, please feel free to
You may also send this page to a friend
(message partially filled, add the e-mail address and any additional message text) or use the social media sharing tools of your choice (top right).
Find by Category
Select a category then select a country ...
Find by Country
Select a country then select a category ...
Latest 10 Additions to A2KD
View the most recent resources in the A2KD:
- Saudi Arabia: Tabuk Electronic Magazine - Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates: Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
- Jordan: Human Resources Directory - Jordan
- United Arab Emirates: Luxury car rental UAE
- Egypt: Alex city travel - Egypt
- Morocco: Royal Mansour Hotel - Morocco
- Marrakech [English] [Arabic]
- Jordan: Knowledge Arabia for Training and Consulting - Jordan
- Saudi Arabia: Hotels and Apartments Saudi Arabia (HJZCOM)
- Palestine: Maan Souq - Palestine
- Jordan: Petra Nights Tours - Jordan
Frequently Used Websites
Latest Headlines (from BBC News)
- G8 backs urgent Syria peace talks - Tuesday, 18 June 2013
G8 leaders back calls for Syrian peace talks to be held in Geneva "as soon as possible", without mentioning the fate of President Bashar al-Assad.
- Deadly bomb attacks hit Baghdad - Tuesday, 18 June 2013
At least 31 people are killed in a double suicide bomb attack at a Shia mosque in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad.
- Auditors criticise EU aid for Egypt - Tuesday, 18 June 2013
European auditors say much of the 1bn euros of EU aid for Egypt in the past seven years has had little or no impact.
- Abu Qatada treaty endorsed by King - Tuesday, 18 June 2013
The King of Jordan endorses a treaty with the UK, paving the way for the extradition of radical cleric Abu Qatada.
- Ethiopia, Egypt vow to ease tension - Tuesday, 18 June 2013
Ethiopia and Egypt agree to hold further talks to quell rising tensions over the building of a new dam on the Blue Nile, their foreign ministers say, after meeting in Addis Ababa.
- Rouhani vows nuclear transparency - Monday, 17 June 2013
Iran is ready to show more transparency on its nuclear programme, but will not halt its uranium enrichment, says President-elect Rouhani.
- Islamists given Egypt governorships - Monday, 17 June 2013
Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi appoints Islamist allies as regional governors, tightening the Muslim Brotherhood's grip on power.
- Gaddafi son to be tried in August - Monday, 17 June 2013
Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of former leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, will be tried in Libya in August and "will receive a fair trial", officials say.
- Blast at Damascus military airport - Sunday, 16 June 2013
A number of casualties are reported in an explosion in the Syrian capital Damascus in what state TV says was an attempt to target a military airport.
- Wave of car bombings hits Iraq - Sunday, 16 June 2013
At least 30 people have been killed in a wave of car bombings across central and southern Iraq, police and medics say.