Welcome to the Arab Countries Web Directory (A2KD)!
Today's 3 Quotes
- "Information is not knowledge."
- "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect."
- "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness."
From BrainyQuote (www.brainyquote.com)
The Arab Countries Web Directory is a "stop searching, start finding" repository of major websites in the 22 Arab countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti,
Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
and Yemen. You can browse the directory by category or by country. For example, if you are looking for five star hotels in UAE, you may start with the category
(Hotels - 5 Star Or Better) and then select UAE or start with countries (UAE) and select the five star hotels category. To save the A2KD address,
please add this site to your favorites:
bookmark A2KD (or press Ctrl-D).
Find and help others find:
A2KD is the Find (not search) engine. Results are 2 clicks away! If you own (or know) a resource in one of the existing categories that is not listed, please feel free to add it using the
Add Site menu.
Guest added resources are not available immediately (they must be approved by the admin first). To request correction of an existing resource, please feel free to
You may also send this page to a friend
(message partially filled, add the e-mail address and any additional message text) or use the social media sharing tools of your choice (top right).
Find by Category
Select a category then select a country ...
Find by Country
Select a country then select a category ...
Latest 10 Additions to A2KD
View the most recent resources in the A2KD:
- Saudi Arabia: Tabuk Electronic Magazine - Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates: Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
- Jordan: Human Resources Directory - Jordan
- United Arab Emirates: Luxury car rental UAE
- Egypt: Alex city travel - Egypt
- Morocco: Royal Mansour Hotel - Morocco
- Marrakech [English] [Arabic]
- Jordan: Knowledge Arabia for Training and Consulting - Jordan
- Saudi Arabia: Hotels and Apartments Saudi Arabia (HJZCOM)
- Palestine: Maan Souq - Palestine
- Jordan: Petra Nights Tours - Jordan
Frequently Used Websites
Latest Headlines (from BBC News)
- Transition plan floated for Syria - Thursday, 23 May 2013
As Syria's main opposition coalition begins three days of key talks, its leader puts forward a transition plan for the country.
- Rafsanjani criticises Iran's leaders - Thursday, 23 May 2013
Former Iranian President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani accuses the country's leadership of ignorance after he is barred from running for office, say reports.
- Kerry condemns Hezbollah over Syria - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
US Secretary of State John Kerry says Lebanon's Hezbollah and Iran are perpetuating President Bashar al-Assad's "campaign of terror" in Syria.
- Gunmen kill 12 in Baghdad brothel - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Gunmen burst into a brothel in eastern Baghdad, killing seven women and five men, in the latest violence in a week of bloodshed in Iraq.
- Refugees 'facing rising dangers' - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Amnesty International says the world has become an increasingly dangerous place for refugees and migrants in its annual report.
- Egyptian hostages freed in Sinai - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
Mohammed Morsi calls for the people of Sinai to give up their arms after seven members of the Egyptian security forces abducted in the region are freed.
- More centrifuges at Iran plant - UN - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
The UN's nuclear watchdog says hundreds of advanced centrifuges have been fitted at Iran's Natanz nuclear plant.
- Ten die in Lebanon sectarian clashes - Wednesday, 22 May 2013
At least 10 people die and 70 are wounded in four days of Syria-linked sectarian violence in the Lebanese city of Tripoli.
- Syria and Israel in exchange of fire - Tuesday, 21 May 2013
Israeli and Syrian forces trade fire across the ceasefire line in the Israeli occupied Golan Heights.
- Fresh bombings in Iraq 'kill 23' - Tuesday, 21 May 2013
At least 23 people are killed in new bomb attacks in Iraq, a day after a wave of bombings across the country left at least 70 people dead.